A deliciously Creamy very simple Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 500ml good quality Fresh Custards
- 300ml Double Cream
Cookie Dough Ingredients:
- 115g Butter
- 150g Brown Sugar
- 120g Plain Flour
- 150g Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Milk
Cookie Dough Ice Cream Method:
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and chocolate chip to the mixture and stir in well.
- Then pour in the flour and mix until the cookie dough is combined.
- Add up to 1tbsp of milk to get your preferred texture and put in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- In a separated bowl whip the double cream to hard peaks.
- Fold in the custard until all is combined.
- Place the mixture in the ice cream machine and follow machine guidelines.
- When the ice cream starts to thicken up break of small bits of cookie dough, so it is suspended in the ice cream.
- Once finished serve immediately or place in the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.