This Crunchy and spicy snack is an alternative to crisps or nuts but a lot healthier!
- 400g chickpeas
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- First thing you need to do is drain the chickpeas and get them as DRY as you can. The dryer they are the crispier they get!!
- Put the coconut oil in a little bowl and put in the microwave until it turns in to a liquid.
- Then place the dry chickpeas in a bowl add in the Chilli Powder, smoked paprika, coconut oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well until all of the chickpeas have an even coverage.
- Place them on a tray lined with greaseproof paper so they are all one level
- Finally place in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 30-35 mins and then turn the oven off and leave them in there to dry.
- Enjoy xx