These tear-and-share garlic filled dough balls are ideal for the start of a dinner party or as a side for a family meal.
- 800g Bread Flour
- 2 Sachet of yeast
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of parsley
- 250g Melted butter
- 5 Cloves of garlic
Makes 2 Sharebreads
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- To make the dough, mix the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl with 650ml of lukewarm water.
- Use your hand to bring the mixture together until it forms a dough.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour and knead the dough until it is elasticity and smooth.
- Place in a clean bowl and allow to prove for 1 hour.
- While proving; in a saucepan place the garlic and the butter and slowly melt the butter and infuse the garlic flavour.
- Also chop up the parsley and mix in to the butter and season with salt and pepper. Once all combined remove from the heat.
- roll in to 18 even balls and place into 2 circular tins.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and then remove from the oven and brush the butter mixture over the top.
- Then place back in the oven for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.