The use of brown sugar and little flour makes these the most chewy and fudgy brownies you will find. Watch the stop motion video of me making them at Clayton.Cookbook on Instagram.
- 170g dark chocolate
- 110 g butter
- 300g brown sugar
- 90g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 25g cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Packet of Oreos
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl.
- Add in the brown sugar to the chocolate mixture.
- Wait until the mixture is cool enough and then add in the eggs one at a time .
- Add the cocoa powder and a pinch of salt to the mixture and make sure it is well combined.
- The plain flour is then added to the mixture and mix with a spatula to make sure you get no pockets of flour in the mixture.
- Break 2/3 of the Oreos in to quarters and combine with the brownie mixture.
- Pour into a greased and lined tin.
- Add the rest of the Oreos to the top of the mixture.
- Cook at 180°C for 35-40 min until a crust has formed on top and is fudgy inside.
- Serve and enjoy!