A very light crunchy French biscuit, perfect with a cup of tea or coffee! Also called cat’s tongues, they are very simple to make and only contain 4 ingredients!
- 60g butter
- 30g caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 60g Self-Raising Flour
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add in the egg and mix with a whisk
- Sieve in the flour and combine all together
- Place into a piping bag and pipette 5 cm sausages on a silicone mat
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for 10 minutes
- Leave to cool on a rack and serve with a cup of tea or coffee.