These Ginger Nut biscuits only have 6 ingredients and are incredibly easy to make .
- 200g Peanut Butter
- 3-4 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 egg (Medium)
- 100g Caster Sugar
- Zest of an orange
- 1 tbsp Stem Ginger
- 50g Melted Chocolate
- Put the peanut butter in a bowl and mix with an electric whisk to loosen it up.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in the bowl with the peanut butter and continue to whisk until it forms a thick paste.
- Roll the paste into 12 even balls and place six of them on a silicon mat.
- Press down on each of the balls so they form a flat disc.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Drizzle with chocolate, serve and enjoy!