Indulgent no bake chocolate squares containing crunchie bars, marshmallows and digestive biscuits.
- 350g Plain Chocolate
- 100g Golden Syrup
- 100g Butter
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 180g Crunchie Bars (30g to decorate)
- 180g digestive Biscuits
- Melt the plain chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- In a separate bowl put the broken digestive biscuits, marshmallows and broken Crunchie bars.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture into a square 7 inch lined tin.
- Press the mixture into the corners with damp fingers.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Slice into 9 even squares, serve and enjoy!!