American-style dessert bars which is gooey and dense filled with Jammie Wagonwheels.
- 120g butter
- 220g dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 140g plain flour
- 50g Marshmallow
- 5 tsp Strawberry Jam
- 4 Jammie Wagonwheels
- Cream the butter and the dark brown sugar together.
- Add in the vanilla paste and an egg and whisk until completely smooth.
- Sieve in the flour and beat until smooth with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the chopped Wagonwheel and spread the mixture in a 7 inch square lined tray.
- Dollop on the melted marshmallow and strawberry jam.
- Place in a preheat oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!