Make this no bake cheesecake full of flavour and completely vegan!
- 220g biscoff biscuits
- 85g Stork Butter
- 250g coconut cream
- 200g dairy free dark chocolate
- 3 tsp stem ginger liquid
- 3 pieces of stem ginger, diced
- 1 lime, Zest
- Toasted coconut shavings
- Put the Biscotti biscuits in a food bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt the stork butter and mix in the biscotti biscuits.
- Press the mixture into cheesecake moulds and set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- In a bowl over boiling water melt the dairy free dark chocolate.
- In a food blender add the coconut cream, dark chocolate, stem ginger and the stem ginger liquid.
- Pour the mixture on top of the base and put back in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set.
- Take the cheesecakes out of the moulds and serve with toasted coconut shaving and lime zest.