A beautiful savoury cheesecake with a sweet Honey’d Fig topping.
- 280g digestive biscuits
- 70g butter
- 250g goat’s cheese
- 100g of cream cheese
- 150ml of double cream
- 1 gelatine leaf
- 175g Partially rehydrated figs
- 2-3 tbsp Organic Rowse honey
- Line the base of the individual cheesecake moulds with baking parchment. Blend the biscuits as finely as possible in a food processor and mix with the melted butter. Pour the mixture into the tin, pressing down to flatten and set aside in the fridge.
- In a small bowl beat together the goat’s cheese and cream cheese.
- In a small pan bring the double cream to the boil then set aside.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes. squeeze out the excess water and whisk in to the warm cream until it is completely dissolved.
- Then mix the cream mixture and cream together. Pour over the base and set in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- In a pan place the chopped figs, honey and 2tbsp water, heat on a low-medium heat until it becomes sticky and combined.
- Place the fig mixture in to a food processor and blend until a sticky paste is formed. Place in to a piping bag.
- Pipe on to the top of the cheesecake and place back in the fridge to set
- Serve and Enjoy!