This a a beautiful light vegan desert which is creamy but also packs a citrus punch.
- 264ml coconut cream
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 limes
- 150g Biscoff biscuits
- Make sure the coconut cream has been in the fridge for 2-3 hours before starting the recipe.
- Whisk the coconut cream, coconut yogurt and agave syrup in a bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Add the zest of the 2 limes and the juice of one into the mixture and continue to whisk until it forms slightly firmer peaks.
- In a food processor blend the Biscoff biscuits until it forms a very fine crumbs.
- Place the coconut and lime mixture in to a piping bag.
- Pipe alternating layers of the coconut mixture and Biscoff crumb in the dish.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Zest some lime over the top and sprinkle some Biscoff crumb to serve.