A really quick and easy no bake chocolate snack perfect for easter weekend or all year round.
- 225g plain chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2.5 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g rich tea biscuits
- 75g mini marshmallows
- 80g dried cranberries
- 200g chocolate mini eggs
- 5 Creme eggs
- Melt the plain chocolate, cocoa powder, golden syrup and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- In a separate bowl put the broken rich tea biscuits, marshmallows, dried cranberries and mini eggs ( you may want to break the in half).
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture into a square 7 inch lined tin.
- Press the mixture into the corners with damp fingers.
- Cut the Creme Eggs in half and press into the top of the rocky road.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Slice into 9 even squares, serve and enjoy!!