These wings are sweet & sticky and are perfect for sharing.
- 1kg chicken wings
- 5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 5 tbsp caster suger
- 20g fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 100ml natural greek yogurt
- 1 lime zest
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onions
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Split the wings into flats and drumettes and dispose of any tips.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Remove 5 tbsp and put in a separate bowl.
- Toss the flats and drumette in the main bowl of marinade.
- Place in the fridge and marinade for a couple of hours.
- Remove from the fridge and place the chicken on the silicon mat and cook for 15mins on each side.
- Brush on the remaining marinade from the separate bowl and place back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the greek yogurt with the lime zest
- Remove the wings from the oven and serve with the lime yogurt and garnish with sliced spring onion and sesame seeds.