A smokey rustic pizza with an incredible crispy base and array of toppings. Ingredients:
- 850 g strong white bread flour
- 200 g fine ground semolina flour or strong white bread flour
- 1 tbsp fine sea salt
- 2×7 g sachets of dried yeast
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2-3 tbsp passata per pizza
- 2 mozzarella balls or vegan cheese
- Toppings of your choice
4 large pizzas or 8 small pizzas
- Place the flour in a bowl with the caster sugar and salt and stir.
- In a jug mix the 2 sachet of dried yeast with 650ml of lukewarm water.
- Pour the water mixture into the flour and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Pour the dough out on a floured surface and knead until it forms a elastic smooth dough.
- Then place the dough in a slightly oiled bowl and cover with cling and allow to prove for 45 to 60 minutes.
- After proving knock the dough back and place on a semolina floured surface and shape the dough.
- Cover the dough with passata and mozzarella cheese and topping with the toppings of your choice.
- Bake on a stone in at BBQ which will reach around 200C for 20min or can cook in the oven at the same temperature and time.
- Serve & enjoy