Ravioli that oozes with camembert cheese which is accompanied with a sticky, sweet and salty sauce.
- 100g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 100g Pancetta
- 100ml Port
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 200g Camembert, deskinned
- To make the ravioli mix the 100g of plain flour and the egg in a bowl and knead together until smooth.
- Run the pasta through the pasta machine starting on the thickest size lowering to the thinnest.
- Cut in to circles using a ravioli cutter or cookie cutter and place a small piece of camembert in the middle.
- Run a damp finger around the edge of the pasta and place another piece and seal by pressing together.
- In a pan fry the pancetta until it is crispy then add 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce followed by 100ml of port then reduce the sauce until it is thick and sticky
- While reducing, place the ravioli in a pan f simmering water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the ravioli with the sauce on top.