A deliciously creamy smooth ice cream with chunks of preserved stem ginger.
- 500ml good quality vanilla custard
- 300ml double cream
- 5 ball of stem ginger, diced
- 2 tbsp stem ginger syrup
- Mix together the custard, double cream and stem ginger syrup in a bowl
- Place the mixture in the ice cream machine and follow machine guidelines.
- When the ice cream starts to thicken up add in the diced stem ginger, so it is suspended in the ice cream.
- Once finished serve immediately or place in the freezer for 1 hour to firm up.
- Serve & enjoy!