- 100g goats cheese
- 200g frozen peas
- 100g cubetti di pancetta
- 15g butter
- Salt + pepper to season
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Slice the cheese in half, drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a tray with baking parchment and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180ºC.
- Meanwhile, fry the pancetta and cook the peas in a pan of boiling water.
- Once the peas are cooked drain them and place in a food processor with the butter, a generous pinch of salt and pepper and a couple of teaspoons of the pancetta oil.
- Blend the peas, so the just start to crush. You don’t want to puree them.
- Then mix the peas with the pancetta and place the goat cheese on top.
- Serve & enjoy!