A extremely quick and easy breakfast pizza thats only has a 2 ingredient dough.
- 225g greek yoghurt
- 300g self raising flour
- 50g passata
- ball of mozzarella
- 5 rashers of smoked bacon
- 100g black pudding
- 4 quail eggs
- Mix the greek yoghurt and 225g of self raising flour in a bowl. it will form a very sticky dough.
- Pull the dough out of the bowl and place on a heavily floured surface which is the remaining 75g.
- Knead for 5 minutes until it forms a smooth elastic dough.
- Roll out the dough to your desired thickness of pizza
- Top with the passata and the teared mozzarella ball.
- Sprinkle over the smoked bacon, black pudding and mushrooms.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 for 15 minutes then remove and crack the quails eggs over the top and cook for an addition 2-3 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!