This is my healthier version of the chilli beef takeaway. Its sweet and sticky but on a fraction of the calories.
- 250g beef mince
- 200ml orange juice
- 7 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Hot lime ‘n’ chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 180g Jasmine rice
- Place the mince meat on a baking tray and place in a oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until the mince meat is crispy.
- Whilst the mince is cooking in a saucepan on a medium heat mix together the orange juice, sweet chilli sauce, Red Hot lime ‘n’ chilli sauce and the soy sauce. Reduce the mixture down until it forms a thick sticky syrup.
- Cook the jasmine rice in 360ml of water and bring to the boil. Then allow to simmer for 10-12 minutes with a lid on.
- Once the mince is crispy stir in to the sticky chilli sauce sauce. serve up the rice and serve the mince on top.
- Garnish with sesame seed and spring onions.