A stack of crispy potato rosti , topped with zesty guacamole, smoked salmon and a perfectly poached egg.
- 1 Small potato
- Guacamole recipe here
- 100g Smoked Salmon
- 1 eggs
- 20g butter
- Peel and grate the potato in to a sieve and run under cold water to release the starch.
- Pat the potato with paper towel until its dry.
- Make sure the guacamole is made and ready.
- Place and metal ring in a hot pan and add 10g of butter in the middle of the ring.
- Then add the potato on top and press it down in the ring.
- Wait for 4-5 until is golden brown and the flip it over with 10g of butter on the other side.
- Meanwhile bring to boil a pan of salted water and turn down to simmer.
- Create a whirlpool in the middle of the pan using a fork and add in the egg. The egg will take 2-3 minutes to cook.
- Serve on a plate starting with the rosti, followed by the guacamole, smoked salmon and finally the poached egg.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.