Classic crème brûlée with a modern baileys twist.
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 250ml double cream
- 2 tablespoons demera brown soft sugar
- 75ml baileys
- Fill the baking tray with water and place in a oven at 150°C.
- Whisk the egg yolk with the sugar until it becomes light and pale.
- In a small saucepan heat the cream until just before boiling
- Pour the Baileys in to the cream
- While whisking pour the cream and baileys mixture on top the egg yolks. This must be added slow or you will scramble the eggs
- Pour the mixture in to ramekins. Fill the ramekins right to the top as they will condense down while cooking
- Place the ramekins in the baking tray. The water should come half way up the ramekins.
- Bake for 30 min and then allow to cool before placing in the fridge to set overnight.
- Pour over demure sugar and blow torch to get the caramelised sugar topping.
- Serve & Enjoy!