A really quick and easy 15 minute meal. This is the perfect chilli beef noodle dish. All you have to do is boil some water and heat up some oil!
Chilli Beef Udon Noodles
A really simple meal that only take 15 minutes to make. All you need to do is boil some water and heat up some oil.
- 1 beef steak
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp white rice vinegar
- 4 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions
- 400 g udon noodles
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 80 ml vegetable oil
- Mince the garlic and place in a bowl with the finely sliced raw beef, cayenne pepper, chilli flakes, rice wine vinegar, light soy sauce, sesame oil and finely sliced spring onions. Leave a few sliced spring onions for garnishing.
- In one saucepan heat the noodles to packet instructions and in a second saucepan heat the vegetable oil until its smoking hot.
- Pour the oil in the bowl cooking the spices and beef (this may spit a little and creates alot of steam).
- Add in the cooked and drained udon noodle and most of finely sliced parsley and combine everything together.
- Serve into bowl and garnish with spring onions slices and the remaining parsley.