These are the simplest flatbreads you will ever make but taste so good and are ideal as part of a mezze platter. These flatbread are cooked in chilli oil which gives them a heated kick but are complimented by the cool yogurt and parsley dip.
- 350g bread flour
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 350ml coconut yogurt
- small handful of parsley
- Chilli oil
- Mix 300ml of natural yogurt and all the bread flour and 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda in a bowl and bring together.
- Dust the work surface with flour and knead for one minute just so the dough is all combined and smooth
- Cut the dough in to 16 small pieces and roll out so the piece are 2mm thick.
- place in a very hot pan with a dash of chilli oil and cook for 1 to 2minutes on each side.
- serve with a 50ml of fresh yogurt with chopped parsley running through it and garnish with parsley