A really simple classic cheese straw recipe which only contains 4 ingredients.
- 60g butter, softened
- 250g grated Cheddar cheese
- 130g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- preheat the oven to 200Â°C.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, cheese, flour and salt until it forms a dough.
- roll the dough out to 1.5cm in thickness.
- Cut into strips of desired lengths Â and place strips on a baking tray with a silicon mat. Make sure there is gap left between the cheese straws
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden