Really easy pancake batter recipe with coconut yogurt and raspberry compote. An added bonus its completely vegan!
- 180g Rolled oats
- tin coconut milk
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- pinch of salt
- handful of raspberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- coconut yogurt, to serve
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
Makes 15 pancakes
- In a NutriBullet place the oats and blend them into a flour like texture.
- Add in the coconut milk, bananas, agave syrup, pinch of salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and blend until it forms a loose batter.
- In a medium hot pan melt the coconut oil and ladle in one scoop on the mixture from a height to form a perfect circle.
- wait until you see bubbles through the pancake and then flip the pancake over and cook for the same 1-2 minutes on the other side as well.
- In a separate pan place a handful of raspberries with a splash of water and heat on low heat until it forms a raspberry sauce.
- Stack the pancakes on top of each other, pour over the raspberry sauce and serve with coconut yogurt.
- Serve and enjoy!