Popcorn has always been the best thing when going to the cinema but it is so unhealthy and packed with sugar. Therefore i decide to make a more classy and healthier alternative and how can you not love the marriage of dark chocolate and sea salt!
- 75 g popcorn kernels
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Put the hob on a medium heat and melt the coconut oil in the bottom of a pan.
- Add the popcorn kernels in and cover with a lid cook until the popcorn kernels stop popping
- In a separate bowl melt the dark chocolate over a pan of boiling water
- Add a tsp of sea salt in to the chocolate mixture
- Pour the chocolate over the popcorn and form in to clusters.
- Place in a sealed container and in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for the chocolate to set.