A really easy double chocolate chip cookie sandwiching cookie dough ice cream. When it comes to ice cream cookie ice sandwich are hard to beat!
A really easy hack to get perfect ice cream circles for the ice cream sandwiches. Don’t scoop the ice cream out the 500ml tub but instead use a sharp knife and slice into perfect circle.
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- 100 g Plain flour
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- Â¼ tsp Baking powder
- 85 g Salted butter softened
- 70 g Caster sugar
- 60 g Brown sugar
- 1 Medium egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- 100 g Chocolate chips
- 2 x 500 ml Ben & Jerry Cookie dough ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, line baking trays with silicon mats.
- Mix together the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- Add the butter and both sugars in a bowl. Beat together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla bean paste. Beat until evenly incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and roll into 12 evenly shaped balls.
- Place on to the silicons trays and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes. After cooking allow to cool slightly on the tray before placing on a wired rack to cool fully.
- Once cooled, slice the ice cream into perfect circles and sandwich between two cookies.
If you want to see more recipes sign up below for free: