This is the perfect marriage of the chocolate and orange combo! An orange marmalade custard with chunks of dark chocolate all over those spare croissant from the day before!
Orange Marmalade & Dark Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
- 5 Crossiants
- 200 g Orange marmalade
- 80 g Dark chocolate chunks
- 450 g Ready made custard
- 200 ml Whole Milk
- Icing sugar for dusting
- In a pan, heat together the custard, orange marmalade and whole milk until the orange marmalade has dissloved.
- Meanwhile, slice the croissant in half lenghtways. With the bottom halves, slice them in to quarters and place them in the bottom of your pie tin, Spinkle over the chocolate chunks. Pour over the custard mixture and fill to the top.
- Place the top halves of the crossiant on top and allow to sit for 30 minutes to soak up the custard mixture.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180Â°C for 30 minutes until the top is golden. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before sprinkling over icing sugar and serving.
Check out more recipe by sign up below for free to get a notification every time I post a new recipes: