Dark Chocolate chip cookies with pretzel piecesÂ and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- 120g butter, softened
- 100g Dark Brown Sugar
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla Bean Paste
- 225g self-raising flour
- 100g Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 100g Broken Pretzels
- Cream the butter and both of the sugars together.
- Add in the vanilla paste and the egg and continue to whisk.
- Then add in the flour and whisk once more.
- Pour in the dark chocolate chunks and the broken pretzel and combined all together with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop on to a silicon mat and cooking in a preheated oven at 180Â°C for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!