A beautiful raspberry coulis layer, chocolate ganache layer and topped with glazed raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
- 150g cold butter
- 30g ground almonds
- 95g icing sugar
- 60g eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 155g frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 30ml water
- 1 gelatine leaf
- 150g dark chocolate
- 150ml double cream
- 200g fresh raspberries
- 100g raspberry jam
- 50g white chocolate
- Mix the ground almond, icing sugar and the vanilla bean paste.
- Grate in the butter, whilst mixing in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Then combine in the egg and continue to whisk until all combined.
- Add in the flour and whisk for another 10 seconds on a slow speed until it starts to form together.
- When it starts to clump together, pat together with your hands into a ball, clingfilm tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Then allow to warm slightly at room for 30 mins.
- Roll out to the thickness of a pound coin and cut out using the perforated cutter.
- Reroll the remaining pastry, and slice 2mm lines of pastry and press in to the mould.
- Freeze for 30 minutes before placing in an oven at 160Â°C for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Put the frozen raspberries, water and sugar in a saucepan. Reduce down for 5-10 minutes.
- Soak the gelatine sheet in cold water until it softens. Then squeeze out the excess water.
- Stir in to the raspberry mixture until it completely dissolves.
- Sieve the the raspberry coulis liquid and pour into the bottom of the pastry case and place in the fridge to set.
Dark Chocolate ganache:
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Heat the double cream until it begins to simmer and then pour over the chocolate.
- Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes and then stir with a whisk until silky and smooth.
- Pour over the raspberry coulis layer until it reaches the top of the tart and place back in the fridge to set.
- Melt the raspberry jam in pan.
- Then with a silicon brush glaze the raspberries.
- Place on top of one side of the tart.
- Sprinkle over white chocolate curls
- Serve & enjoy!