Zesty Smoke Salmon PÃ¢tÃ©Â goes perfectly with the crunchy but fragrant thyme flatbread crackers.
Ingredients for PÃ¢tÃ©:
- 200g Smoked salmon Trimmings
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 100g CrÃ¨me fraiche
- 1 tbsp Horseradish
- Zest of a Lemon
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Handful of Fresh Dill
Ingredients for Flatbread Crackers:
- 180g all purpose flour
- 2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Â ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 220ml cold water
- Place all of the ingredients in to a food proccessor
- Taste the PÃ¢tÃ© and season with salt and peeper to taste.
Flatbread Crackers Method:
- Place all of the ingredients in to a bowl and mix together until it form a dough texture and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- On to a floured surface roll out the flatbread as thin as you can and cut in to rectangles!
- Place them on to a baking tray and prick with a fork to try and prevent bubbles
- put in the oven at 180Â°C for 4-5 on each side and then turn off Â the oven and leave them in there for the next hour to dry out and to become really crispy.