This recipe is perfect if you need a quick dessert, it literally takes 10 minutes. This dessert is based of Heston’s Chocolate mousse but switches out the water with orange juice.
If you want to see more recipe join Clayton’s Cookbook below:
[jetpack_subscription_form show_only_email_and_button=”true” custom_background_button_color=”undefined” custom_text_button_color=”undefined” submit_button_text=”Subscribe” submit_button_classes=”wp-block-button__link has-text-color has-very-dark-gray-color has-background has-vivid-green-cyan-background-color” show_subscribers_total=”false” ]
2 Ingredient Chocolate Orange Mousse
This recipe is perfect if you need a quick dessert, it literally takes 10 minutes.
- 100 g Dark Chocolate, 70% minimum cocoa solids
- 77 g Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Maldon sea salt, optional
- In a bowl over simmering water melt the chocolate and orange juice together.
- Once melted, move the bowl over a bowl of ice cold water and using a whisk whip the mixture until it begins to thicken.
- Then remove from the bowl of iced water and continue to whip until it reaches a soft set texture. Serve immediately, sprinkle over a little salt to add sweetness if the dark chocolate is too bitter.