These 4-ingredient white chocolate Marshmallow squares are so easy to make and take literally 35 minutes from start to finish.
EVERYTHING YOU’LL NEED FOR THESE WHITE CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW SQUARES
- White Chocolate
- Rice Krispies
White Chocolate Marshmallow Squares
These 4-ingredient white chocolate Marshmallow square are so easy to make and take literally 35 minutes from start to finish.
- 200 g Marshmallows
- 150 g White chocolate
- 120 g Rice Krispies
- 100 g M&M's
- In a saucepan, melt together the white chocolate and marshmallow until it forms a smooth sticky sauce. Make sure you stir constantly, as it can easily catch on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the melt marshmallow and chocolate mixture into the Rice Krispies and stir until it is evenly distributed.
- Pour in most of the M&M's, leaving a few to place on top. Mix through the M&M's so they are even distributed too.
- Place the mixture into a well oiled baking tray and push it down to fill the corner. Place the remaining M&M's on top.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice into square before serving.
If you want more recipes sign up below: