Honestly you have to try this cake! It is so simple and if you love Biscoff spread you will love this cake. It makes the most amazing soft sponge topped with more Biscoff spread!
The only three ingredients needed to make this cake is Biscoff spread, baking powder and a couple of eggs.
This recipe was based from Good House Keeping’s Biscoff tray bake however I altered the ingredients slightly for this recipe and topped it with with a smooth biscoff spread instead of a crunchy spread.
3 Ingredient Biscoff Cake
- 6 inch square baking tin
- 550 g Biscoff Spread
- 1½ tsp Baking powder
- 2 Large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 160°C in a fan oven. Also line your square baking tin.
- Remove all the metal from the 400g jar of the biscoff spread and place in the microwave for 30-60 second, so the biscoff spread will pour out into the bowl
- Then add the baking powder and mix until it is evenly distributed.
- Finely add the eggs in to the mixture. Mix well and then pour into the lined baking tin.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin slightly before moving to a wired rack to cool fully. Then spread on the remaining biscoff and slice before serving!
If you want to see more recipes like this: