This chocolate cake is as easy as it comes. All you need is chocolate chip cookies, baking powder and milk.
The biscuit is key!! The whole cake’s flavour is dependent on the biscuit. The better tasting biscuit the better the cake will taste. However, if you want to make the cake more chocolatey you can add in a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
THIS CAKE INCLUDES NO ADDED:
- Cocoa powder
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cookie Cake
- 400 g Chocolate cookies
- 400 g Milk
- 2Â½ tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160Â°C.
- Add the Cookies to a food processor and blitz until a fine powder.
- Add in the baking powder and milk and stir until it is evenly combined
- Pour the mixture into a lined baked tin and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cake is cooked through and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin, before putting on a wired rack to cool fully.
- Serve with cream or Ice cream, optionally add a chocolate spread topping .