This ice cream is a perfect healthy alternative to normal ice cream and will fulfil your chocolate craving!! I love having this for breakfast with granola on top to start the day.
- 60 ml toasted almond milk
- 2.5 tbsp cacao powder
- Â 3 bananas
- Slice the bananas into 1cm thick pieces and place on a lined baking tray
- Put the tray into the freeze until the banana pieces are frozen solid.
- Place the Frozen banana, almond milk and cacao powder in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Scoop the ice cream out of the food processor and in to a plastic container
- You can either serve how it is or place it back in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden slightly for best results.
- Scoop the ice cream into a bowl and grate dark chocolate on top to serve.
- If you are having it for breakfast try it with some granola on top!!