My favourite dessert of all time is a uncooked cheesecake. I love the fresh, creamy texture with the harden base. This chocolate cheesecake ticks all the boxes and even better it is vegan!!
- 600g Silken Tofu
- 200g Dark Chocolate 70%
- 100ml Maple Syrup
- Zest of a Lime
- 1 tbsp Spiced Rum
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 250g Pitted Dates
- 60g Raw Walnuts
- 60g Macadamia Nuts
- To make the base, place the macadamia nuts, raw walnuts and dates in to the food processor until it forms a fine sticky crumb.
- Place into the bottom of a lined springform tin and flatten till it is compressed and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place the silken tofu into a clean tea towel and squeeze as much water as you can out of it.
- Melt the dark chocolate in bowl over hot water and leave on the side to cool.
- Place the Tofu, dark chocolate, zest of a lime, rum, vanilla extract and sea salt into a food processor and keep blending until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the base and leave in the fridge for two hours to set.
- Decorate with chopped nuts and sliced dates.
- Serve and enjoy.