Delicious individual Victoria sandwich perfect for a cream tea!
- 4 large eggs
- 215g self- raising flour
- 215g caster sugar
- 215g butter
- 1tsp baking soda
- 300g strawberry jam
- 300ml Double cream
- 300g Strawberries
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Grease and put a circular piece baking parchment in the bottom of each of the individual cake moulds
- In a bowl cream together the caster sugar and butter.
- Add in the eggs, flour and baking soda until all combined together
- Split the mixture evenly between 10 moulds and wipe the edges, so it can’t catch and burn
- Place in the preheated oven for 20-25 min or until it is golden brown and cooked all the way through
- Once cooled, trim the top off the individual cakes so they are all the same size
- In a bowl whip up the cream until it forms hard peaks and cut the strawberries into quarters.
- Â Assemble the Victoria sandwiches with generous portions of cream and jam and top with strawberries.
- Best eaten the same day but can be refrigerated for 2-3 days and enjoy!!!