Another really simple cake with only the use of self-raising flour, bourbon biscuits and milk, topped with Nutella.
THIS CAKE INCLUDES NO ADDED:
- Cocoa powder
This chocolate cake is as easy as it comes. All you need is Bourbon biscuits, self-raising flour and milk. Topped with melted Nutella you can’t go wrong!
4 ingredient Bourbon Biscuit Cake
- 400 g Bourbon biscuits
- 400 ml Whole milk
- 4 tbsp Self-raising flour
- 200 g Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 160Â°C.
- Add the Bourbon biscuits to a food processor and blitz until a fine powder.
- Add in the self-raising flour and milk and stir until it is evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baked tin and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cake is cooked through and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin, before putting on a wired rack to cool fully.
- Slightly melt the nutella and pour over the top of the cake.