I saw this trend on Tiktok a few days ago and thought I had to give it a try. To be honest you can’t really go wrong with pancakes covered in cream. My version also has a cinnamon sugar!
This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy mini pancakes perfect for this pancake cereal recipe.
Cinnamon Pancake Cereal
I saw this trend on Tiktok a few days ago and thought I had to give it a try. To be honest you can't really go wrong with pancakes covered in cream. My version also has a cinnamon sugar!
- Frying pan
- A mixing bowl
- A whisk
- Squeezy bottle or jug
- 140 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 15 g Butter, melted
- 1 Egg
- 140 ml Milk
- 15 g Caster sugar
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 100 ml Single cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pancake mixture in a bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the bowl and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter in a squeezy bottle to make it easier to make the small pancakes otherwise you can use a jug
- Melt a little bit of coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat. Pour little droplets of the pancake batter. Cook until you see bubbles coming through the little pancakes and flip them over. Cook on the other side until they are brown.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Add in the pancake cereal and toss until they are coated in the cinnamon sugar. Serve with single cream.