Nothing beats a homemade sausage roll. These lattice sausage roll on contains 4 ingredients and are the perfect lunchtime snack.
4 Ingredient Lattice Sausage Rolls
A really simple recipe which creates incredible sausage rolls. The recipe can literally be done in 40 minutes and is the perfect lunch time snack.
- 6 The Jolly Hog pork sausages
- 320 g Jus-Rol puff pastry
- 1 Egg
- 3 tsp Black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven 180Â°C.
- Slice the pre-rolled pastry in half. To make the lattice effect place dashes with a knife down the pastry in columns. Slightly stretch the pastry to create the lattice effect.
- Take the jolly hog pork sausage out of of the casing. Place in a long line down the length of the pastry .
- Beat an egg in a bowl and brush the egg down each side of the sausage meat.
- Place the lattice pastry on top and seal together. Trim the excess pastry.
- Egg wash the top of the pastry and sprinkle over the black sesame seeds.
- Place on a tray with parchment and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
If you want to see more recipes sign up below for free:
[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”has-text-color has-black-color has-background has-vivid-green-cyan-background-color” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]