Delicious umami dish which is completely vegan and packed full of flavour!
- 2 Aubergines
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Bunch of spring onions
- 2 red chillies
- Slice the aubergines in half and slice a criss cross pattern in to the flesh
- In a small bowl place 2 tbsp of miso paste with 2 tbsp of boiling water to loosen the mixture.
- Place the aubergine on a baking tray and drizzle over the sesame oil.
- Then drizzle over the loosened miso paste until the aubergine is completely covered.
- Spinkle over some sesame seeds and place in a oven at 200Â°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Before serving finish by sprinkling over chilli and spring onion.