These a bite size tart with all the flavour of a classic banoffee pie.
- 125g Cold butter
- 250g flour
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- cold water to combine
- Salted Caramel Recipe here
- 1 Ripe Bananas
- 150ml double cream whipped
- 50g dark chocolate, grated
- To make the pastry blitz the cold butter, plain flour and sugar in a food processor.
- Place in a bowl and keep adding water and mixing with a wooden spoon until the mixture comes together (it will take around 4-5 tbsp).
- Wrap the pastry in clingfilm and place back in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C.
- Remove from the fridge and roll out to 4cm thick. Cut the pastry into with a circular Â cut and place in a tartlet tin.
- Slice the banana thinly and place a couple of piece on each of the pastry bases.
- Pour over a small amount of the salted caramel on each of the pasty bases and place in the oven for 10-15 or until golden.
- Whip up some double cream to soft peaks and place in a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe 2 star on top of each of the pastry.
- Sprinkle over the grated chocolate.
- Serve & enjoy