A easy classic zesty guacamole with a hint of chilli which goes perfectly with tortilla chips.
- 1 red onion
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tomato, deseeded
- 1 lime, juice & zest
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Dice the red onion and and the deseeded tomato and place in the food processor
- Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh, dice and add to the food processor.
- Place a handful of coriander in the the procceser with the juice and zest of the lime and 1.5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Blitz the ingredient until it forms your desired texture.
- Taste and season with salt & pepper
- Serve in a bowl and drizzle over some more olive oil and use coriander and chilli to garnish.