The use of brown sugar and little flour makes these the most chewy and fudgy brownies you will find.
- 170g dark chocolate
- 110 g butter
- 300g brown sugar
- 90g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 25g cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Packet of Oreos
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl.
- Add in the brown sugar to the chocolate mixture.
- Wait until the mixture is cool enough and then add in the eggs one at a time .
- Add the cocoa powder and a pinch of salt to the mixture and make sure it is well combined.
- The plain flour is then added to the mixture and mix with a spatula to make sure you get no pockets of flour in the mixture.
- Break 2/3 of the Oreos in to quarters and combine with the brownie mixture.
- Pour into a greased and lined tin.
- Add the rest of the Oreos to the top of the mixture.
- Cook at 180°C for 35-40 min until a crust has formed on top and is fudgy inside.
- Serve and enjoy!