A really simple delicious creamy pasta and meatball dish with asparagus spears.
- 12 vegetarian meatballs
- 100ml natural yogurt
- 250g mascarpone
- 250g asparagus
- 300g orzo pasta
- Salt & black pepper to season
- Slice the asparagus spear in half length ways and across.
- Then heat up a pan of salted water and add the orzo pasta and asparagus and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, brown the meatballs on a medium heat.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, add the yogurt and mascarpone.
- Drain the pasta and asparagus and add to the frying pan.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Serve & enjoy!