These are perfect cake and chewy cookies which are packed with chocolate chips and goes perfectly with ice cream.
- 120g butter
- 205g soft brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 200g self raising flour
- 70g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g chocolate chips
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in the egg, vanilla bean paste and continue to mix.
- Sieve in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Fold together until all is combined.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and mix until distributed evenly.
- Press the mixture on to a baking tray and cook in a preheat oven 160C for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!