These dark chocolate pots are creamy and silky with crunchie honeycomb pieces. Perfect for a dinner party dessert.
- 150g caster sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g dark chocolate
- 230ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 100ml double cream, whipped
- To make the honeycomb, melt the sugar and golden syrup in a pan on a medium heat until it reaches 140C.
- Remove from the heat and add the bicarbonate of soda whilst beating with a wooden spoon
- Pour the mixture on top of the greaseproof paper in a baking tin and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, heat the cream and vanilla bean paste in a pan until it starts to simmer. Then pour over the chopped chocolate in a bowl, allow to sit for a few minutes before mixing through.
- Break half of the honeycomb into small pieces and mix through the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pots and allow to set in the fridge.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and honeycomb.
- Serve & enjoy!