These are the gooiest chocolate and hazelnut cookies which only contain 4 ingredients.
- 400g Nutella or Chocolate Spread
- 175g plain flour
- 85g beaten eggs
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- Melt the Nutella in the jar in the microwave for 1 minute but make sure all of the foil is removed.
- Mix the Nutella in a bowl with the egg, then sieve in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Take 60g of the cookie mixture and roll on a ball and place n a silicon mat.
- Place in an oven at 180C for 10 minutes and then leave to cool on the mat before putting on a wired rack to cool fully.