A gorgeous salted caramel chocolate brownie dome with a gooey and runny Nutella filling. Served perfectly with extra thick double cream and a sprig of mint.
- 200g Gü Salted caramel & chocolate spread
- 120g plain flour
- 1 eggs
- 6 tsp of Nutella
- 6 tsp Extra thick double cream
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Melt the Gü Salted caramel & chocolate spread in the Jar in the microwave for 1 minute but make sure all of the foil is removed.
- Mix the Gü Salted caramel & chocolate spread in a bowl with the egg, then sieve in the flour.
- Take 30g of the mixture and place in the silicon dome mould and spread up the wall of the dome.
- Then place a teaspoon of Nutella in the middle of the dome and cover with another 30g of mixture.
- Place in a oven at 180C for 10 minutes and then leave to cool on the mat before putting on a wired rack to cool fully.